As I mentioned on the main page, the winner(s) of this special two week contest will receive a one-of-a-kind original ball-point
pen drawing on a regulation sized blank U.S. postcard of JAMES K. POLK, THE ELEVENTH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!
I pledge to you that this drawing will take me at least FIVE MINUTES to complete. This offer may never be repeated!!
Congratulations to Tony the Comics Guy who perfectly split the meaning of our last panel!
As always, suggestions are listed in the order they were received. Thanks for playing and keep those suggestions coming!
- Carl hangs a sharp right only to find himself driving towards a giant pink GIRAFFE! (Ostrich? Tweety-bird?)
Tony the Comics Guy
- the elephant sprouts wings and flies over the car. We hear a loud "Whew! That was close!" from Carl.
Winter (age 3)
- I think the elephant will eat the man in the car.
Sky (age 5)
- I think the elephant should step on the frog.
- The elephant turns into the gang ramp for a big boat that carl is now boarding (unbeknownst to him).
- It's a real elephant and Carl drives up its trunk, screaming as his car goes hurtling into the air above the poor dumbfounded animal.
- The elephant's a hallucination and Carl drives through it as The Red Basher lands on his hood, but is this just a hallucination as well?
- carl sez: "better take a downer to counteract this upper."
- carl gets on the elephants back so that he can get to where he's going
- Why can't anyone see me?? WOW! No one can see me.
- Carl's car travels along the elephant's back; background is psychedelic.
- Carl covers his eyes: "Oh no, not the bats!"
- Carl drives by a circus tent, saying, "Hey, there's a circus in town